One of the easiest ways to make your food last longer in the fridge is to invest in some good-quality storage containers. Be sure to get airtight and moisture-proof ones so that your food stays fresh for longer.
You can also extend the life of your food by storing it properly in the first place. Make sure to clean your fridge regularly and keep it at the correct temperature (between 0 -4 degrees Celsius).
Here are some other tips to help your food last longer in the fridge:
- Store fruits and vegetables in the crisper drawer.
- Keep Leafy greens in a perforated bag or container to allow them to breathe.
- Wrap cheese in wax paper or store in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Put meats and fish in airtight containers or zip-top bags.
- Store herbs in a glass of water or wrap them in damp paper towels.
Following these tips allows you to enjoy your food for longer and waste less. lid.
- Place meat and seafood in airtight containers or bags.
- Store herbs and spices in a cool, dry place.
And of course, you can install a Food So Fresh fridge filter in your fridge :-)
By following these tips, you can help your food last longer and stay fresh for longer.